Paneer 🧀 Fried Rice 🍚💁🏻♀️. Learn how to make Paneer Fried Rice, an easy to make vegetarian homemade rice recipe by Ruchi Bharani There are so many ways a fried rice can be made. Paneer fried rice recipe – one of the easiest variety dishes for kids and grown ups. Serve it hot or in the school lunch box.
Hubby can have fried rice even. Chinese style paneer fried rice is a welcome break from routine rice preparations. Its versatility as snack or light meal plus its extremely easy preparation makes it an ideal food for all occasions. You can cook Paneer 🧀 Fried Rice 🍚💁🏻♀️ using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paneer 🧀 Fried Rice 🍚💁🏻♀️
- Prepare 2-2.5 Cups of Basamati Rice (Prepared).
- It’s 1.5 tbsps of Olive Oil.
- You need 1.5 tbsps of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Paneer (Cubed).
- It’s 1.5 Cup of Freshly Cut Veggies (Any, that’s handy or readily available to you- I’ve used all the veggies/ both exotic & the normal ones that I had for my salad preps👍🏻).
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- You need To Taste of Sugar.
- Prepare 3-4 of Green Chillies- Slit.
- It’s as per taste of Black Peppercorns (Freshly Cracked).
- You need 1 tsp of Apple Cedar Vinegar- Any.
- You need 1-2 Pods of Garlic (Optional): I personally don’t prefer Garlic, in any of my Indian/Desi Pulao/Fried Rice, hence not used).
- You need 2 of Tempering: Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 3-4 of Green Cardamoms.
- Prepare 4-5 of Cloves.
- It’s 1/2 ” of Cinnamon Stick.
- You need 1 of Black Cardamom.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Peppercorns (Freshly Cracked).
- Prepare 2 of Slit Green Chillies.
- You need 1-2 of Star Anise.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Green Peas (Fresh/Frozen)- if using fresh then, blanch it before sautéing.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala Powder (Homemade).
Paneer Fried Rice Recipe (with Step by Step Photos). Paneer Fried Rice, Chinese Style Fried Rice recipe with step by step photos. You can serve the paneer fried rice with a bowl of manchow soup and crispy starters like spring rolls and veg Manchurian to create a tongue-tickling Indo-Chinese meal. Paneer fried rice made with basmati rice, soft paneer and assorted vegetables, flavored with soy sauce.
Paneer 🧀 Fried Rice 🍚💁🏻♀️ instructions
- Prepare the Rice- As normally we do, always & set aside until the veggies are cooked..
- Heat a deep pan/wok on the medium-high flame. Add in the ghee & oil (mixed together) & the Whole Dry Spices sauté until it releases the aroma..
- Goes in the Onion slices now, sauté & now, add in all the freshly cut veggies & keep stirring..
- Add in the salt & sugar while stirring continuously until they reduce in volume a bit..
- At this point, reduce the flame & cover it to cook the veggies before adding the paneer cubes to it..
- When done, open the lid & add in the cubed paneer and cook for about a couple of minutes more..
- Now, add in the prepared rice & mix everything together until all are well incorporated & combined.
- Lastly, add in the slit green chillies, garam masala powder & give it a final nice mix & keep it on the oven by turning it & putting the lid on- to sit on its standby position for about 10 mins time.
- Serve hot with the curries, salads, any other veg or non-veg items of your choice…😍💁🏻♀️ And, you can always vouch for it to be show stopper of your Dining Platters ☺️😍👍🏻.
Learn how to make this Indian meal with a Chinese twist. Paneer fried rice, as the name suggests, is a variant of fried rice that involves addition of paneer cubes. This Paneer fried rice is quite easy to make at home and tastes several times better than the one which we order in all fancy restaurants. The only problem which many face is the consistency of the rice, toady we will see how to get the perfect rice for the fried rice. Paneer Fried Rice is a pampering preparation of paneer along with other favorite veggies cooked in the Chinese sauces and spices on the bed of Indian In the meantime deep fry the cubes of paneer until golden brown and place on paper napkin to strain the oil.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green And Be Healthy Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that numerous individuals appreciate. It is possible to do this, even in this busy world we are in. We should return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. The majority of people think nothing of not taking care of their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. Naturally, a number of these pills do help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body wears out, you won’t be able to trade it in for a new one, like your car. You mustn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take goood care of your body. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at best levels. Do you eat because food is available and you savor the taste or do you go for foods that are good for you? Do you usually eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food joints? Because a lot of folks opt to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. The food products we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are deciding to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food shops. Almost all grocery stores now carry organic foods. There you will be able to find what science has termed superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been proven to retard or reverse certain diseases. Consuming these superfoods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an astonishing increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to run optimally. As a result, your immune system will easily fend off diseases. You have to include a few superfoods in your diet daily. To start, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other superfoods to add. Be sure to eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. Green living gives you a healthy eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.