Beer cheese soup. But I feel it's my job to be honest with you and the honest truth is that if I were still a teacher instead of a. This is the first beer cheese soup I have tried to make and it turned out great! This is creamy, silky smooth, not too cheesy but cheesy enough, and very pleasantly flavored.
Plus, the carrots give the soup a brighter, more cheesy looking color. Recipe by Nana in the woods. This is Byerly's (which is a Mn grocery store) recipe. You can cook Beer cheese soup using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beer cheese soup
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 6 of mini bell peppers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 can of light beer.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare to taste of White pepper, cajun seasoning,.
- It’s 1 of 5oz.canof chicken breast meat.
- You need 1 can of celery soup.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chickensoup.
- You need 2 of cancheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1 bag of cooked broccoli.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 4 cups of hot water to 4 Tablespoon of chicken base.
Gradually add cheese, stirring between each addition, until the mixture becomes thick and creamy. Everyone needs beer cheese soup in their lives during the chilly winter months. Great as a weeknight meal or game day snack, this soup is a true bowl of comfort. It has a few simple ingredients.
Beer cheese soup step by step
- Saute onion and pepper in stick of butter. Stir in flour til incorporated. Add can of beer. When no fizz add cream and seasonings..
- Then add all cans of soups, chicken and broccoli. Let simmer and serve. Enjoy!!.
Our beer cheese soup gets its melty, creamy-with-a-kick perfect from not one but three kinds of cheese, a good dose of smoky bacon, jalapeno for kick, and heavy cream for silkiness. Hearty veggie roux base with tangy flavors and a rich malty creaminess. Beer cheese soup has a long history in brewpubs and restaurants worldwide and it's really easy to make at home too! This soup is decadent and delicious, even better served with crispy garlic cheese. This recipe has Canadian bacon for smoky flavor and crunchy garlic croutons on top.