Coffee semolina cup with chocolate ganache. While the coffee semolina cup is cooling, prepare the Ganache or chocolate sauce. Once cups are cooled completely, unmold them carefully. Arrange them on serving plates and pour the chocolate Ganache/sauce on them.
Click here for the Ganache recipe. Stirred until smooth, silky, and shiny, ganache is a staple in any baker's kitchen. Best Chocolate to Use in Chocolate Ganache. You can cook Coffee semolina cup with chocolate ganache using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coffee semolina cup with chocolate ganache
- Prepare of Semolina cup coffee.
- You need 1/2 cup of Semolina.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Coffee.
- Prepare 300 ml of Condensed milk.
- You need 2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare as needed of Butter.
- Prepare of For chocolate Ganache.
- Prepare 50 gm of Dark chocolate chopped roughly.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
As a chef, I am often reminded that what I think is easy and uncomplicated, is not necessarily. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted and the sauce is very smooth. Chocolate ganache is made by adding warm cream to chopped chocolate, then mixing it together until it's completely smooth. You can adjust the amounts of chocolate and cream to use it in various ways.
Coffee semolina cup with chocolate ganache step by step
- Take 2tbps butter in a pan. Heat it on a medium flame add semolina in a butter & stir fry continuously to avoid lumps.Soon the colour changes to golden brown.Be careful not to burn..
- Pour condensed milk in a pan & cook for 1 minute on low flame. Prepare coffee, take 3-4 tbsps of milk in a cup& mix coffee in it to form a thick paste.Add rest of the milk & no lumps at all. Mix it well..
- Then pour half of the mixture into condensed semolina milk mixture. Cook 1-2 min on medium flame. Once the mixture thickens add rest of the coffee mixture. Cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Again the mixture starts thickening & it starts leaving the pan & looks like a lump. Switch off the flame & transfer the mixture in a greased molds. Allow them to cool..
- Now prepare the ganache or chocolate sauce. In a pan add chopped chocolate & microwave for 1 min. Add butter & mix it with fork. It looks shiny & Smooth. Add milk to make a chocolate sauce..
- Once the cup cooled completely, unmold them. Arrange on serving plate & pour chocolate sauce on it.Garnish with it with nuts & chopped chocolate. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Enjoy the delicious coffee cups with chocolate sauce..
Depending on the ratios of each ingredient that you use, ganache can be used as a pourable glaze. This Chocolate Ganache is so easy to prepare with only two ingredients – chocolate & heavy whipping cream! It's such a simple and delectable dessert I heat my cream in a glass measuring cup right in the microwave, but you could also do it in a pot over the stove. If you use the microwave, it won't need. Chocolate Ganache is dead easy to make and has many applications: frosting, Chocolate Ganache Cake, piping, whipping, pouring or dipping!