One pot broccoli cheddar soup. This simple Broccoli Cheddar Soup checks all the boxes—plus, it's easy to make in one pot. Broccoli Cheddar Soup is pretty much exactly what it sounds like: a soup of pureed broccoli and broth with cheese. Although it's pureed, it does still have some texture in it from small bits of broccoli.
Enjoy your favorite restaurant's broccoli Cheddar soup any time with this delicious recipe! My husband loves Panera® broccoli cheddar soup but it went up in price and therefore we set Put that in a blender (daughter request) along with the broccoli then back in the pot & thickened once it got hot. In my house only one soup reigns supreme at that's this one pot broccoli cheddar soup. You can have One pot broccoli cheddar soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One pot broccoli cheddar soup
- You need 2 heads of broccoli chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 cups of half and half.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken or vegetable broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrots shredded in food processor.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Bread bowl for serving optional.
No more steaming broccoli and all that extra pan. Creamy & delicious broccoli cheddar soup made in ONE POT on the stovetop. This soup is easy to make and full of flavor (the "secret" is in the Broccoli Cheddar Soup. Soup is a popular meal choice in our home especially when it's cold outside.
One pot broccoli cheddar soup step by step
- In a large pot sauté butter, carrots, and onion for a few minutes.
- Add flour, then slowly stir in half and half and broth, bring to a simmer for 5-10 minutes on low heat.
- Mix in broccoli, salt, and pepper, simmer 10-15 minutes on low heat.
- Add cheese, stir until melted and serve.
Grey could eat this tomato basil soup every meal of the. Heavy Cream makes my Instant Pot Broccoli Cheddar Soup, very rich and creamy. No need to simmer the soup to thicken after pressure release just to heat up the cream. For weight watchers and fat calorie counters, if you want to use half and half to reduce fat content. By :The Rootitoot Cookbook by Ruth McCusker.