low-fat cheese and broccoli. Our Chicken Recipes Are Healthy, Versatile And Tasty. View The Range On Our Site. Just Follow These Easy Chicken Recipes For A Meal To Remember.
Or, even better, set your broiler on high. Divide the broccoli into florets and boil in lightly salted water for a few minutes. Make sure the broccoli retains it's chewy texture and fresh green color. You can cook low-fat cheese and broccoli using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of low-fat cheese and broccoli
- You need 1 3/4 envelope of creamy chicken cup o' soup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of low fat chedder cheese.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen broccoli.
Place broccoli in a steamer basket and set over water. Alternatively, you can cook broccoli in microwave. So, add the cooked broccoli to the quiche pan together with the cheese and any other filling you use. Separately, beat the eggs, add the milk and cream, season well, and pour it over the other ingredients.
low-fat cheese and broccoli instructions
- heat butter and cheese in a pan on medium heat until melted..
- add one packet of Knolls creamy chicken cup o' soup. Stir until combined and remove from heat..
- steam or boil broccoli until desired firmness..
- in a bowl or serving plate combine all ingredients and stir..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
Spray a medium skillet with butter flavored spray. Saute celery and onion over medium heat until onion is clear. Transfer onion and celery to a large mixing bowl. Add the broccoli to the prepared baking dish. Top with four ounces of shredded cheese.