Chocolate Ganache Cake.
You can cook Chocolate Ganache Cake using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Ganache Cake
- It’s of For Chocolate Cake:-.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 150 gram of butter.
- It’s 350 gram of sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 300 ml of milk.
- Prepare of For Chocolate Ganache.
- You need 250 gram of semi sweet chocolate.
- You need 3/4 cup of cream.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- You need of For Garnishing:-.
- You need 8-10 of chocolate balls.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of white chocolate chips.
Chocolate Ganache Cake step by step
- For Chocolate Cake:- Grease 9" round pan with oil and spread flour evenly,set aside..
- In a bowl,sift together all purpose flour,cocoa powder, baking soda and salt,mix dry ingredients and set aside..
- In mixer machine,add butter and sugar,beat until light and fluffy..
- During beating,add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition..
- Add vanilla essence and beat again..
- Now add dry ingredients alternatively with milk,beat until all well combine..
- Pour batter into a grease and floured pan and bake in preheated oven at 170°C for 35- 40 minutes..
- When done,let the cake cool down on a cooling rack..
- For Chocolate Ganache:-In a bowl,add semi sweet chocolate and hot cream, leave it for 4-5 minutes and gently mix..
- On double boiler, simmer on low flame, place bowl,add milk and butter,mix well and leave for 10 minutes..
- Assembling:-When cake is cool, apply chocolate ganache on it..
- Garnish with chocolate balls and white chocolate chips..
- Chocolate Ganache Cake is ready to serve..