Broccoli and Cheddar Soup.
You can cook Broccoli and Cheddar Soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 4 cup of Chicken stock.
- You need 7 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 4 cup of Broccoli.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sharp chedder cheese.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
Broccoli and Cheddar Soup step by step
- Start by putting olive oil and the pan and heating it up on medium heat..
- Dice the onion and garlic and add to the oil and cook until it starts to brown..
- Once brown, add the flour and stir well..
- Once mixture is bubbling, add chicken stock and milk..
- Bring mixture up to a simmer and add salt and pepper to taste..
- As soon as mixture is brought up to a simmer, add the broccoli and let it cook until fork tender..
- Add the cheese a little bit at a time and stir into the soup until melted completely..
- Serve in a bowl with more cheese for garnish and some bread. Enjoy!.