Cheesy chicken broccoli and rice. After the rice has been cooking for a while add your broccoli and let it steam. Finally, when all the liquid has been absorbed by the rice you're ready to. We can't get enough of this cheesy rice bake stuffed with chicken, broccoli, and cheddar.
How to make Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole A meal-in-one casserole with chicken, rice, broccoli, cheese, onion, and creamy soups all baked into one dish. May be made ahead and frozen. You can have Cheesy chicken broccoli and rice using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken broccoli and rice
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of cheese soup.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 1 bunch of broccoli.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheese.
This cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is the EASIEST meal you'll make all week and is sure to become a new family favorite! Cook as directed on package, and use for the cooked white. Gradually whisk in wine and chicken stock. Feel free to cook them however you'd like.
Cheesy chicken broccoli and rice instructions
- Bake chicken till done.
- Cook rice. And chop broccoli..
- Mix all ingredients and put in casserole dish. Top with some left over shredded cheese and bake at 350 till warm through ( about20 min.).
You could either roast them together in the oven. Then toss the cooked chicken and broccoli with the cheese sauce, and serve it up immediately over your rice. Made-from-scratch creamy, cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole made in ONE POT on the stove! Tastes like risotto, but much faster to make and completely low maintenance. This cheesy chicken, broccoli, and wild rice casserole are loaded with vegetables, whole grains, lean protein, and dairy.