Chia Seed Pudding. Chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep for the week. The process of making chia pudding is so easy! Medically reviewed by Adrienne Seitz, MS, RD, LDN — Written by Even better?
It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and nutrients to be a quick, on-the-go breakfast option. Welcome to your new favorite snack: chia pudding! Fresh citrus, vanilla and honey are a perfect match for chia seeds. You can have Chia Seed Pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chia Seed Pudding
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of vanilla flavored almond milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of agave syrup.
- Prepare 1 pints of berries.
Especially when you're using a base of creamy homemade cashew milk. All you need to make chia pudding are chia seeds and a liquid (usually non-dairy milk). Experiment with layers of different fruits and chia seed pudding in mason jars to have a variety of healthy snacks ready to go! Chia seed pudding is awesome for breakfast or snack.
Chia Seed Pudding instructions
- In a bowl, mix chia seeds, milk, vanilla extract and agave..
- Place bowl in refrigerator for at least 4 hour or overnight. Stir at least once during the first hour and maybe again an hour before eating to insure consistency throughout..
- Serve topped with berries..
They are amazingly nutritious and delicious. Chia seeds are also considered a kind of superfood because. Chia seed pudding might just be the easiest healthy breakfast you can make. All you have to do is stir chia seeds and milk together along with any sweetener of choice and a couple of hours later you've. Chia Pudding – The Ultimate Healthy Dessert?