4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding. Chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep for the week. With just four ingredients — chia seeds, protein powder, pineapple, and almond milk — it's the epitome of easy. Use your favorite vanilla protein This super simple pudding tastes just like coconut cream pie and requires pretty much no prep work.
It's thick, creamy and makes a perfect. YENSA is a global Superfood Cosmetic beauty brand that creates high performance cosmetics fused with Superfoods to embrace the diversity in beauty today. Chia seed pudding is a simple and delicious way to easily get the benefits of chia seeds. You can have 4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding
- You need 6 Tablespoons of chia seeds.
- Prepare 2 cups of unsweetened coconut or almond milk (you can use full cream milk or even double cream yogurt).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of maple syrup, honey or sweetener of choice (optional).
- Prepare of blueberries and strawberries, for topping.
It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and nutrients to be a quick This chia pudding could be put in reused baby food jars, small mason jars, or even squeeze pouches to be included for school lunches. The perfect snack, breakfast or lighter dessert that's packed with protein, fiber, and healthy fats! Creamy, thick chia pudding that's easy to make, nutritious, and so delicious! I love how the Chia seeds expand and become tapioca like and solidify giving the dish a wonderful pudding consistency!
4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding step by step
- In a bowl or mason jar, mix together chia seeds, milk, maple syrup and vanilla. If you’re using a mason jar, you can put the lid on and shake the mixture to combine everything..
- Once the chia pudding mixture is well combined, let it sit for 5 minutes, give it another stir/shake to break up any clumps of chia seeds, cover and put the mixture in the fridge to “set-up” for 1-2 hours or overnight. The chia pudding should be nice and thick, not liquidy. If it’s not thick, just add more chia seeds, stir and refrigerate for another 30 minutes or so..
- You can also prep you pudding the night before and let it sit in the fridge overnight if that’s easier. When ready to serve, divide the mixture between two bowls, top the pudding with berries and enjoy..
Peanut Butter Banana Crunch Chia Seed Pudding. This creamy chia seed pudding recipe tastes like a creamsicle! You're going to love this healthy gluten-free treat—enjoy as a snack, dessert or Enjoy this chia pudding for breakfast, dessert, or as a snack. It's a creamy, filling, and healthy treat, no matter how you serve it. Chia seeds are high in fiber.