Almond Butter & Coconut Chia Seed Pudding. Watch how to make ultra creamy, homemade almond butter in this short recipe video. Homemade almond butter is so delicious! California Gold Nutrition Almond Butter Protein Cookies.
Homemade almond butter is easy to make and absolutely delicious. Add this to your meal prep for next week! Classic Almond Butter, Only Two Ingredients, No Stir, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Keto-Friendly, Responsibly Sourced. You can cook Almond Butter & Coconut Chia Seed Pudding using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond Butter & Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of almond butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of maple syrup.
- You need of Fresh raspberries.
- You need 1 tbsp of toasted coconut flakes.
- You need 1 of fe crushed almonds.
Almond Butter is Total fat and Copper rich food which supports for skin health, diabetes control, helps to lose weight, prevent heart problems and enhance metabolism. Almond butter is made from almonds, so it contains the healthy fats, protein, and minerals the nuts are known for. It can easily be part of a healthy diet, adding flavor and nutrition to sandwiches. Homemade almond butter is healthy, delicious and super easy to make.
Almond Butter & Coconut Chia Seed Pudding instructions
- Mix together the chia seeds, coconut milk, almond butter and maple syrup. Leave to sit in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Top with the toasted coconut, fresh raspberries and crushed almonds..
My version only has one ingredient – almonds (with no added oils) – and takes one minute to make with a Vitamix. Almond butter is my drug of choice. Oftentimes I find myself hitting the bottle right when I wake up before breakfast. After lunch I've been caught sneaking a few spoonfuls from the jar in my desk drawer. Important nutritional characteristics for Almond butter.