Overnight soaked Chia pudding. Loaded with nutrients and perfect for Add chia seeds and whisk once more to combine. Overnight chia puddings to make a dairy free healthy breakfast. Includes recipes for Nutella style chia pudding, carrot cake chia pudding, cherry Bakewell chia pudding and blueberry muffin chia pudding.
Overnight Chia Seed Pudding with Almond Milk (Vegan, GF). Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This is a super simple and adaptable recipe for overnight chia seed pudding (vegan and gluten free). You can cook Overnight soaked Chia pudding using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Overnight soaked Chia pudding
- You need 1/2 cup of chia seed.
- You need 1 cup of almonds milk.
- Prepare 1 of passion fruit.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen raspberries.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 pinch of ground cinnamon.
Chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep for the week. You can also prep you pudding the night before and let it sit in the fridge overnight if that's easier. Add two tablespoons dried fruit before soaking for extra goodness. Blend it after letting the seeds soak overnight for a super creamy consistency. · Overnight chia puddings to make a dairy free healthy breakfast.
Overnight soaked Chia pudding instructions
- Put some chia seeds in a bowl and add some almond milk in, cover it with lid or cling film then leave it soaked overnight in the fridge. Or you can warm up your milk and pour in chia seed, leave it for an hour it will work the same too..
- Making fruit coulis, add your frozen fruit (or fresh fruits) in a small saucepan and add sugar, stir in low hear until sugar dissolved. For this recipe I cook raspberries with sugar and then passion fruit in sugar..
- Add your chia pudding in the bowl or glass and top with your fruits coulis. Add some fresh fruit on top..
Includes recipes for Nutella style chia pudding, carrot cake chia pudding, cherry Bakewell chia pudding and blueberry muffin chia pudding. All are high in plant protein and a great filling breakfast that can be made in advance quickly. Overnight Chia Porridge effortlessly soaks chia seeds in the very same creamy, dairy-free milk (with a little-something-special added) that you'll enjoy come Overnight Chia Porridge is Paleo, Vegan, GAPS and Keto friendly. Most people don't know that chia seeds are high in phytic acid (and lectins). Allowing the chia seeds to soak overnight turns them into a tapioca-like pudding dream.