Toffee Apple Strawberry Ginger Crunchy Crumble.
You can cook Toffee Apple Strawberry Ginger Crunchy Crumble using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Toffee Apple Strawberry Ginger Crunchy Crumble
- Prepare of Apples peeled cored.
- It’s of Strawberries.
- You need of sauce Toffee.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- You need of Cinamon powdered.
- You need of Nutmeg grated.
- Prepare of Condense milk.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- You need of Baking soda.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Brown sugar.
- It’s of White sugar.
- Prepare of ginger biscuits Crushed.
- Prepare of oats Rolled.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- It’s of butter Cold cubes.
- You need of Custard powder.
- It’s of Nuts mixed powdered.
- It’s of Hot custard.
- It’s of sauce Toffee.
- It’s of Icecream.
- Prepare of Nuts.
Toffee Apple Strawberry Ginger Crunchy Crumble step by step
- It takes step by step process. Start with toffee sauce,which is given seperately..
- Then, milkmaid mixture is made bby taking the milkmaid in a nonstick saucepan, with the butter and let it incorporate for arounaround 4-5 minutes tilll thick creamy mix. Stir constantly. Set aside to cool..
- Chop the apples into chunks and cook in the butter with lemon for a minute. Add the toffee sauce around 3-4 tablespoons and stir well..
- Add the strawberries chopped and add the powders. Let it simmer for 2 minutes..
- Now make the crumble. In a bowl add the flour and baking powder salt and soda. Add the cold butter and rub iin with your fingers till nicely crumbling. Later add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix well..
- In the greased baking dish,spread the apple strawberry mix generous. Pour the milkmaid mix over it well coating every bit of the apple layer. Finally sprinkle the crumbled mix over the dish not making too thick..
- Bake at a preheated oven at 180°c till golden brown on top and sides melt with sugars. For around 10-20 minutes.Be careful not to over cook or else it will burn. Check on it always..
- Serve a good serving with hot custard poured or icecream and toffee sauce drizzle with nuts on top..