Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache Cream.
You can have Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache Cream using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache Cream
- It’s 70 grams of Bittersweet chocolate.
- Prepare 70 grams of Heavy cream.
- It’s 25 grams of Unsalted butter.
Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache Cream step by step
- Measure and prepare the ingredients. Bring the butter to room temperature..
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Remove it from the heat once the temperature reaches 50℃ (122℉)..
- Meanwhile, heat the heavy cream until just before boiling..
- Add the 1/3 of the heavy cream from Step 3 into the chocolate from Step 2 and mix well. Once it is evenly mixed, add the remaining heavy cream in 2 batches..
- Once it has cooled, mix in the butter 1 tablespoon at a time with a hand mixer..
- When all of the butter is mixed in, beat at low speed for about a minute..
- Immediately move it into an airtight container, cover with a plastic wrap so that it sticks firmly to the surface of the chocolate cream, and let it cool..
- If you are using it as macaron filling, chill it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes before adding it into the pastry bag. It gets a little harder and will be easier to pipe out..
- Variation: "Moist and Rich Bitter Chocolate Macarons..