Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup.
You can cook Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3 of bell peppers: red, yellow, & orange.
- It’s 1/2 cup of barley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- You need 1 can (8 oz) of stewed tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 48 oz of beef broth.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup instructions
- Brown the ground beef in a frying pan with olive oil. Meat should be in small pieces..
- Cut the bell peppers and onion into 1 inch pieces..
- Add the bell peppers, barley, beef broth, ground beef, stewed tomatoes, rosemary, and parsley into a large pot. Place the pot onto the stove and bring all ingredients to a boil then turn down the heat, cover, and simmer until done. How long you cook it depends on how well done you like your vegetables. I cook it for 30 minutes because I like crispy vegetables..