One Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs.
You can cook One Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
- You need of Meatballs:.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of mild Italian sausage.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4-1/3 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1-2 tbs of Italian herbs.
- It’s 3-4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan.
- Prepare of salt&pepper.
- You need of Sauce:.
- Prepare 2 cans of diced tomatoes in juice.
- Prepare 2 cans of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion (finely diced).
- It’s 3-4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 2 tbs of Italian herbs.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of salt&pepper.
- It’s of spaghetti noodles.
- You need of water.
One Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs instructions
- Brown meat balls in olive oil on each side. Remove and set aside..
- Saute onions in same pan, once softened, add garlic. Cook another 30 seconds til garlic gets fragrant. Add all 4 cans of tomatoes..
- Bring to a boil. Add in meatballs. Lid on, low heat, cook for 1 hour and 20 minutes..
- Add 2 1/2 – 3 cups water and spaghetti. Cook med. heat, covered, another 15 – 20 minutes til pasta is cooked..
Living Greener for Good Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the strongest reasons for going green is to slow down and bask in life. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We must return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. A lot of individuals have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. It isn’t possible to turn around without hearing about the latest pill to cure you of your health problems. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make some essential modifications in your life. When your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You mustn’t delay or it will be too late to take goood care of your body. Your body needs proper nutrients to operate at its best levels. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local convenience store? As a lot of folks decide to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. The food products we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. A lot of people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. A lot of good food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most probably, your local grocery store now has an organic food aisle. In the organic food section, you’ll be able to find superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious illnesses. By consuming these superfoods, your body will become healthier. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how well you will soon feel. Your body will start to work as it was meant to when you provide it with the proper nutrition. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any malady. Make sure you add these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Moreover, you should consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. Green living offers you a healthy eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits right now.