You can have Winner Dinner using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Winner Dinner
- You need 3 cup of vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 1/2 of large Carrots, sliced into discs.
- Prepare 2 cup of sliced portobello mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of Good size yellow onions.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery, sliced.
- Prepare 3 of large garlic cloves, sliced thin.
- It’s 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 (8 oz.) of bar of cream cheese.
- You need 3 slice of Sharp Velveeta cheese, 1/2" thick.
- Prepare 2 slice of Queso Blanco Velveeta cheese, 1/2" thick.
- Prepare of Thick egg noodle, as much as you like.
- Prepare 4 dash of ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 dash of chili powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder (to season chicken).
- Prepare of onion powder (to season chicken).
- Prepare of Sea Salt (for boiling pasta water).
- It’s of Pam cooking spray.
Winner Dinner instructions
- Add both cans of cream of chicken soup, 1/2 broth, and the cream cheese to the crock pot & also add garlic & onion powder to your preference..
- Cut onion, carrot, celery & garlic cloves. I slice the celery, carrot, & garlic clove into "discs", and cut the onion into medium size rings, them into decent size chunks..
- Add all of the veggies to rest of broth in a skillet and turn to med-high..
- Cook these just until a little bit soft. While they are cooking, slice & cube both Velveeta cheeses, and add veggies & broth, and cubed cheeses to crock pot..
- Next add the mushrooms to the crock pot.
- Add a little chili powder, stir, and cover and cook on high for about 2-3 hours, checking and storing as needed..
- Lastly, boil the egg noodles (with desired sea salt) a few minutes less than directed on package. *This way they do not become soggy once covered in the cheesy mixture (:.
- Rinse the noodles in a colander with cold water to stop the cooking..
- Add noodles to bowl and cover with cheese mixture. Garnish with black pepper, get cozy and enjoy your comfort food!.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green And Be Healthy Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of going green that a lot of people appreciate. This is possible no matter how filled and frantic your life is. We should return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Most individuals think nothing of abusing their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. Of course, a number of these pills can help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body stops working right, you can’t get a brand new one. You must learn how to take care of your body the soonest you can. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at best levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you eat at your local fast food joint or buy junk food at the local convenience store? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, probably induced by the foods that are ingested. A lot of people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Lots of good food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most grocery stores now have organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious diseases. By eating these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to work optimally. As a result, the immune system will be able to fight off any health condition. Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other foods to include. In addition, you should include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living provides you with a solid eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits now.