Super Easy sausage potato bake. The Same Golden, Crispy Hash Browns You've Always Loved. Browse Products & Get Recipes Ideas That Are Quick & Easy. Top with cooked sausage and sautéed vegetables.
What can be better than something that is real easy, taste really good, can be either a main dish or a side dish? This is sort of a basic recipe. Don't want onions, leave them out. You can have Super Easy sausage potato bake using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Easy sausage potato bake
- Prepare 4 of each potatoes.
- It’s 1 lb of sausage.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of medium carrots, chopped.
- You need 1 can of cream of (something) soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of shredded cheese (about 3 cups).
We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips. Before you jump to Super Easy sausage potato bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food. It makes for the perfect holiday breakfast.
Super Easy sausage potato bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 2 quart casserole.
- Slice your potatoes, put a layer in the bottom of the dish.
- Put some onions and carrots on the potatoes.
- Put some sliced sausage on that.
- Put some garlic powder, black pepper.
- Put a handful of cheese on top.
- Do another layer.
- Put a layer of potatoes on top, some more spices..
- Mix the milk, soup and worcestershire sauce.
- Pour soup mixture I top.
- Cover dish, bake for 1 hour.
- Uncover dish, put more cheese on top, cook until cheese browns up nicely on top, usually about 10 minutes, give or take..
- Let sit for about 10 minutes before serving.
Simple and delicious, this one-pan Sausage and Potatoes Recipe is filled with onion, sweet Italian sausage, bell peppers, and baby potatoes. Enjoy this hearty, family-friendly dinner as a quick weeknight meal and enjoy the leftovers for meal prep the next afternoon. In a small saucepan, combine potatoes and enough water to cover; bring to a boil. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat; saute zucchini with garlic salt until crisp-tender. Add sausage; cook and stir until browned.