Dark Chocolate Ganache Cake.
You can cook Dark Chocolate Ganache Cake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Ganache Cake
- You need 1.5 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 5 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of For Ganache.
- It’s 200 g of dark chocolate chopped.
- Prepare 120 ml of heavy cream.
Dark Chocolate Ganache Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 180. Line cake tin.
- Sieve flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl whisk oil, water and sugar well. Add vinegar and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Slowly add dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and level evenly.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until done. Allow to cool for 30 minutes. Demould and cool completely.
- Using double boiler or Microwave, melt dark chocolate and cream together. Whisk until lump free. Allow to cool slightly.
- Pour the ganache over cake and cut the cake at room temperature. Reserve any leftover ganache for future use, I ended up drizzling over and over as I am huge fan of dark chocolate. Slice and serve.