Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup.
You can have Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Prepare 2 can of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 lb of ground chuck.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of potato.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of celery.
- Prepare 1 lb of thick sliced smoked bacon.
- Prepare 16 oz of Mexican Velveeta or similar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 large of sweet onion.
- Prepare 4 cup of boiled potatoes in small chunks.
Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- Brown the ground chuck and fry up the bacon. I prefer ground chuck and thick cut bacon. Feel free to use whatever you wish, this is just my preference..
- While the meat is cooking warm up the water for the potatoes and prep them. I prefer to use red potatoes chopped up with the skins on but you can use whatever you wish..
- Chop up the onion and set aside. Once the bacon is done, sweat the onion in the bacon grease and drain along with the ground chuck..
- After the meat and onions are drained, place it in your soup pot. Cut up the velveeta into chunks and add to the meat in the pot to help soften it up..
- Chop up the bacon into desirable pieces and add to the pot..
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pot and bring to a boil. If it is too thick feel free to add 1/2 cup of milk or more chicken broth..
- Once the soup has come to a boil, add it to a crock pot and share!.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One of the greatest points of going green is to slow down and revel in life. This is possible regardless of how filled and hectic your life is. We should get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Alas, most people don’t worry about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. You can’t turn around without seeing advertisements about the current pill to deal with your health problems. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old unhealthy habits. When your body ceases to function properly, you won’t be able to get yourself a brand new one. You must take care of your body while you have the ability to do so. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to function at best levels. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or only eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Because people choose to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, probably induced by the foods that are ingested. Individuals are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food shops. Almost all grocery stores nowadays have organic foods. In the organic food section, you’ll see the superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to retard certain diseases, or even reverse them. You will observe that you think more clearly when you start to eat these foods. You will begin to feel a lot better when you choose to ingest the superfoods rather than junk food. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to run. As a result, it will allow your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. You need to include a few superfoods in your diet each day. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Furthermore, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. You will enjoy good health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits today.