Bibimbap-Inspired Beef Mazegohan. As you know, 'Bibimbap' is a Korean dish, and the word literally means 'Mixed Rice' which is same as 'Mazegohan' in Japanese. Bibimbap simply translates to "mixed rice with meat and assorted vegetables". More traditional and authentic versions of Bibimbap are made with raw beef and raw egg yolk along with other vegetables, but I prefer making You've inspired me and been featured on here -> http.
This easy recipe does have some components to it, but none if it is complicated. Carrot, eggs, fernbrake, garlic, ground beef, hot pepper paste, rice, sesame oil, sesame seeds, shiitake mushrooms, soy sauce, soybean sprouts, spinach, vegetable oil, zucchini. Bibimbap – Trust the Koreans to transform the humble rice bowl into an epic recipe beloved around the world! You can cook Bibimbap-Inspired Beef Mazegohan using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bibimbap-Inspired Beef Mazegohan
- Prepare of <Vegetables>.
- It’s 1 bunch of Spinach.
- It’s 300 g of Bean Sprouts *Soy Bean Sprouts recommended!.
- You need 1 of Carrot *sliced into thin strips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Kimchi.
- It’s of Sesame Oil, Salt, Soy Sauce, Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of Note: For other ingredients suggestions, see 'Method 1'.
- You need of <Beef>.
- You need 500 g of Beef Steaks *thinly sliced, OR Beef Mince can be used.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- You need 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- You need 2-3 teaspoons of Gochujang (Red Chili Paste).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of <Rice>.
- You need 4 of servings Freshly Cooked Japanese Short Grain Rice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
The Bibimbap Sauce is the crowning glory Bibimbap is one of the most well known Korean dishes. A rice bowl topped with all sorts of seasoned sautéed vegetables, marinated meat (usually. Easy bibimbap recipe with classic vegetable sides, beef and a delicious gochujang sauce! Bibim means mixing, and bap means rice.
Bibimbap-Inspired Beef Mazegohan instructions
- Other Ingredients Suggestions: Shiitake or Shimeji Mushrooms, Enoki, Cucumber, Daikon, Wakame Seaweeds, Zucchini, Lettuce, Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum).
- Wash Spinach well and blanch in boiling water. Dip in cold water to stop cooking further, drain well and squeeze to remove excess water. Cut into 5cm length and season lightly with Salt, Sesame Oil, Soy Sauce and mix with Toasted Sesame Seeds..
- Cook and season Bean Sprouts and Carrot in same way. Basically blanch the vegetables and season lightly. Note: You may prefer stir-frying them with small amount of oil..
- To make the sauce for Beef, mix Garlic, Ginger, Sugar, Mirin, Gochujang and Soy Sauce in a small bowl. Heat the small mount of Sesame Oil in a frying pan over a medium to high heat and cook Beef. Add the sauce and cook until the sauce thickens..
- Transfer the Beef mixture onto a plate and wash the frying pan, OR prepare another large frying pan..
- Heat Sesame Oil in the frying pan, place freshly cooked rice on the pan evenly and cook until the bottom is golden brown and crispy. DO NOT stir!.
- Remove from heat. Arrange Vegetables and Beef mixture over the rice and serve. Before eating, mix everything well. Be careful not to burn yourself as the frying pan is hot. *Note: Paella pan or cast iron pan would be nicer option for this dish..
The mixing usually happens at the table by the diner. Once you mix the vegetables, meat, and rice with a spicy gochujang sauce, you can enjoy a delicious harmony of. Bibimbap, sometimes romanized as bi bim bap or bi bim bop, is a Korean rice dish. The term "bibim" means mixing various ingredients, while the "bap" noun refers to rice. For more Asian-inspired recipes check out Keyword Bibimbap recipe, ingredients in a beef bibimbap, korean beef bibimbap recipe.