Bibim Gooksoo by a Rebellious Cook. Cucumber, eggs, garlic, hot pepper paste, kimchi, sesame oil, sesame seeds, sugar, thin noodles. Now that the weather is getting warmer, it's the perfect time to enjoy Korean bibim gook soo. This cold noodle dish is served in a spicy sauce and topped with a hard-boiled egg, fresh cucumber slices, sliced.
It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist's advice. I cooked Bibim gooksoo with rice noodle. it is spicy but so yummy and chewy. 오늘은 쌀면으로 비빔국수를 만들어 보았어요^^ 쫄깃한 면발에 매콤 달콤한 소스로 입맛없을 때 딱이에요 :). Cook a few minutes more with the lid open until they are cooked well. *tip: You can tell if they are cooked by tasting one or two. You can cook Bibim Gooksoo by a Rebellious Cook using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bibim Gooksoo by a Rebellious Cook
- It’s 1 oz of dried squah.
- Prepare 1 oz of dried egg plants.
- You need of Chosun soy sauce.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- You need of Chopped green onions.
- It’s of Roasted sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 bunches of somein.
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- It’s 2 of egg yolks.
Kimchi bibim guksu (spicy cold noodles with kimchi) 비빔국수. One of my favorite Korean noodles to eat during Summer. Bibim Guksu is made by blanching somyeon (Thin Korean Wheat Noodles) and gently tossing them in a light flavorful marinade. Bibim kook soo- cold spicy noodles (Hawaii style) As usual, the blog is below the recipe.
Bibim Gooksoo by a Rebellious Cook step by step
- Soak dried squash and egg plants in hot(boiled) water, separately. 1 hour for squash, and 2 hours for egg plants..
- Drain. Squeeze extra moisture out. Put squash into a bowl. Add garlic, green onions, pinch of sugar, sesame oil and seeds, add some Chosun soy sauce. Mix well. Taste. Add more soy sauce if needed. Don’t make it too salty because more soy sauce will go into noodles also. Put it aside..
- Do the same with egg plants..
- Put egg whites into a bowl. Add 1/2 tsp of rice powder. Mix well. Put egg yolks into a bowl. Add 1/2 tsp of oil. Mix well. On a medium heat non-stick frying pan, make thin omelette out of egg whites. Flip to the other side to completely cooked both sides. That way, it won’t stick together when you slice it. Do the same for egg yolks. Slice thinly..
- Boil noodles for 4 1/2 minutes. Rinse in cold water. Drain well. Make sure to get rid of extra moisture. Put in mixing bowl, add 1 tbsp of regular soy sauce, 1/2 tsp of sugar, 2 tbsp of sesame oil, 2 tbsp of sesame seeds. Mix well..
- Put some noodles into serving bowl. Arrange namul on top, alternate with egg whites and egg yolks for color. I had some pork stir fried with some regular soy sauce and sugar in ours. It was the leftover from the Vi-Ko Lettuce Wrap..
- Mix well and enjoy!.
Like "dedication" sections of books, who really reads these any way? Cooking Hawaiian Style View Full Recipe. Food Advertising by Other Recipes to Cook. But Bibim Guksu and Bibim Naengmyeon were always among our top choices. Boil a pot of water to cook noodles in.