No Eggs or Butter Necessary! Pancake Mix Based Ginger Cookies.
You can cook No Eggs or Butter Necessary! Pancake Mix Based Ginger Cookies using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Eggs or Butter Necessary! Pancake Mix Based Ginger Cookies
- It’s 100 grams of ○Pancake mix.
- You need 25 grams of ○Sugar.
- Prepare 20 grams of Olive oil (vegetable oil is fine too).
- You need 2 tsp of Grated ginger (tubed is fine too).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Milk.
No Eggs or Butter Necessary! Pancake Mix Based Ginger Cookies instructions
- Mix together all the ○ ingredients and mix well..
- Add in the ginger..
- Add in the olive oil and mix well..
- If it's hard to mix because of the dryness, add in the milk bit by bit..
- Preheat your oven to 170℃..
- Pour the batter into a plastic bag and then roll the dough out till it's about 5 mm thick..
- You can cut the dough by pressing down with a cookie cutter onto the bag..
- You can also cut the dough by pressing down with the backside of a knife..
- Take the dough out of the plastic bag and arrange it on top of a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Bake for 15 minutes at 170℃. Feel free to adjust the baking time based on your oven so that the cookies don't burn..
Going Green for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that a lot of folks appreciate. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We should take a step back and prevent diseases before they happen. Alas, most people don’t care about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Everywhere you look, you hear about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old bad habits. Once your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You should take care of yourself while you are able to. Your body cannot function properly if it does not have adequate nutrition. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or just eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Consuming sugar and starches, and also oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, possibly caused by the foods that are eaten. People are deciding to eat better now that they realize how essential food choices are to their health. Today it is so easy to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. In all probability, your local grocery store today has an organic food aisle. There you will be able to get what science has termed superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse particular illnesses. By eating these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how well you will soon feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to function. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off illnesses. See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. In addition, you need to include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living offers you a good diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits now.