Bean Sprouts Namul. Bean Sprout Salad – Namul ナムル. Namul (나물) refers to Korean seasoned vegetable dish. In Japan, we enjoy many Korean or Korean-inspired dishes.
If I go out, I keep thinking about how my sprouts are. Sookju namul, or Korean mung bean sprout salad, is one of the most popular side dishes you're likely to find in Korea. It's fresh, delicious, healthy, and it's easy to make. You can cook Bean Sprouts Namul using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bean Sprouts Namul
- Prepare 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ★Sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of ★White sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ★Grated garlic (to taste).
- You need 1 dash of more than 1/3 teaspoon ★Salt.
Rinse the bean sprouts twice in cold water. Sukju Namul (숙주나물 무침), or Bean Sprout Salad is a deliciously simple banchan (side dish) that's a ubiquitous part of the Korean table. With blanched mung bean sprouts tossed with garlic and flavorful. Korean Style Seasoned Mung Bean Sprouts Salad (Sukju Namul Muchim) – It gives a nutty savoury flavour.
Bean Sprouts Namul instructions
- Take off the stringy root end of the bean sprouts. Pour in enough water to cover it, add a little salt and boil with the lid on (medium heat)..
- When it is cooked, drain with a sieve and leave to cool..
- Roughly grind the white sesame seeds. Add ★ ingredients and mix..
- It's great on Bibimbap as shown in. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143456-bibimbap.
And it's super easy and simple to make at home! Best Bean Sprouts Recipe for Korean Namul features bean sprouts with minimal seasoning but is just Korean Bean Sprouts Recipe with Cucumber and Yellow Peppers – Sukju Namul (숙주나물). Mung bean sprouts, carrot, and green onion are dressed with garlic and sesame oil in this quick and easy salad known as sukju namul. All Reviews for Sukju Namul (Mung Bean Sprout Salad). Mung Bean Sprout NaMul. 숙주 나물, SukJu NaMul.