Bean Sprout Namul. Bean Sprout Salad – Namul ナムル. Namul (나물) refers to Korean seasoned vegetable dish. In Japan, we enjoy many Korean or Korean-inspired dishes.
Korean cuisine uses mung bean and soybean sprouts in many dishes (like this mung bean sprout side dish). Sookju namul, or Korean mung bean sprout salad, is one of the most popular side dishes you're likely to find in Korea. It's fresh, delicious, healthy, and it's easy to make. You can have Bean Sprout Namul using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bean Sprout Namul
- Prepare 2 of packets Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of Ground sesame seeds.
- You need 9 grams of ▲Chicken soup stock (granulated).
- You need 1 grams of ▲ Salt.
- Prepare 3 grams of ▲ Sugar.
- Prepare 5 grams of ▲ Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of ▲ Black sesame seeds.
Mung bean sprouts, carrot, and green onion are dressed with garlic and sesame oil in this quick and easy salad known as sukju namul. All Reviews for Sukju Namul (Mung Bean Sprout Salad). Sukju Namul (숙주나물 무침), or Bean Sprout Salad is a deliciously simple banchan (side dish) that's a ubiquitous part of the Korean table. With blanched mung bean sprouts tossed with garlic and flavorful.
Bean Sprout Namul step by step
- Rinse the bean sprouts and thoroughly drain off excess water..
- Fill a pot with water (not listed), add a pinch of salt (not listed), and parboil for 2 minutes..
- Drain the bean sprouts, but them in a bowl, and add all of the ▲ ingredients while hot, and toss..
- Add ground sesame seeds to taste, toss and serve!.
- If you don't serve them right away, liquid may collect at the bottom of the dish, so mix well before serving..
Best Bean Sprouts Recipe for Korean Namul features bean sprouts with minimal seasoning but is just honestly delicious and healthy. Korean Style Seasoned Mung Bean Sprouts Salad (Sukju Namul Muchim) – It gives a nutty savoury flavour. And it's super easy and simple to make at home! Mung bean sprouts are a culinary vegetable grown by sprouting mung beans. They can be grown by placing and watering the sprouted beans in the shade until the roots grow long.