Easy Garlic Chive Namul.
You can cook Easy Garlic Chive Namul using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Garlic Chive Namul
- You need 1 bunch of Garlic chives.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Flavor enhancer.
- It’s 1 of Toasted sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
Easy Garlic Chive Namul instructions
- Boil water and add some salt (not included in the ingredients). Add the garlic chives slowly, starting with the root end, and boil. Once boiled, drain and gently wring out the water..
- Cut the chives into 3-4cm long pieces. If there is still some moisture, gently wring it out. Place into a bowl or plastic bag and mix with sesame oil..
- Add the soy sauce, salt, pepper, flavor enhancer (optional), and roasted sesame seeds to the oil coated chives..
- Don't rub everything together too strongly. Gently blend everything to create a plump and delicious namul!.
- If you have garlic sesame oil on hand, you can make namul very easily. Add 2 teaspoons ofand a small amount of black pepper..
- Please also try this – "Bibimbap with 8 Types of Veggies"…
- This namul flavor base is really handy -. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/172093-just-sprinkle-and-mix-all-purpose-namul-flavor-base.