Cucumber Namul (Korean-style Salad). Make the Perfect Salad With The Help Of Our Recipes. Cucumber slices for Oi Muchim (Korean cucumber salad or side dish) Mix soy sauce, vinegar and sugar in a bowl. Pour soy vinegar into the bowl with cucumbers.
All you have to do is mix. Place the cucumbers in a damp cloth and gently but firmly squeeze out as much water as possible. The less watery the cucumbers, the better tasting the dish. You can have Cucumber Namul (Korean-style Salad) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cucumber Namul (Korean-style Salad)
- It’s 2 of Cucumbers.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★White sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★Black sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ★Grated garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ★Sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ★Salt.
- You need 1 of Ra-yu.
Since this is a spicy cucumber salad, it is best served as a side dish with Korean barbeque and bibimbap. If going to add it to bibimbap, make it a less spicy. Namul, or seasoned marinated vegetables, is often included in the small side dishes, known as banchan, that feature prominently in Korean meals. Any leftover marinated cucumbers will keep.
Cucumber Namul (Korean-style Salad) step by step
- Slice the cucumber into four pieces lengthwise, then slice in half crosswise. Pound the pieces with a rolling pin..
- Put the cucumber and ★ ingredients in a bowl and mix everything together. Add ra-yu oil if you like..
- Carrot Namul. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143460-carrot-namul.
- Bibimbap. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143456-bibimbap.
Korean Bean Sprouts Recipe with Cucumber and Yellow Peppers – Sukju Namul (숙주나물) Korean Bean Sprouts Recipe – Sukju Namul. My Bean Sprouts Recipe will show you how to make the very popular Korean Bean Sprouts side dish called Sukju Namul (숙주나물). BTW, just to clarify, the bean sprouts in this Korean Bean Sprouts recipe are Mung Bean Sprouts and NOT Soy Bean Sprouts which is. And this Korean Cucumber Salad recipe is the first recipe I created in the new place! You will notice the different lights, background and new kitchen in the video!