Macrobiotic Komatsuna and Tofu Namul. Soak it in cold water straight after boiling. Mix in the sesame oil, sesame seeds and salt, transfer to serving plates, and it's done. Cut the bottom ends off the komatsuna and wash each stalk carefully.
A minute after the water comes back to a boil add the leaves too. Great recipe for Perfectly Nutritious Komatsuna and Shimeji Mushroom Namul. I realized that simmered komatsuna is tastier than I expected, so I created this quick prep dish. You can have Macrobiotic Komatsuna and Tofu Namul using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Macrobiotic Komatsuna and Tofu Namul
- It’s 1/2 block of Firm tofu.
- Prepare 2 of bunches Komatsuna.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
The key is to thoroughly squeeze out excess water. The vitamin A content of the komatsuna can be more easily absorbed with. Nutritious komatsuna (Japanese mustard spinach) and fried tofu simmered in dashi soup. Available for Vegan. deep-fried tofu • Komatsuna • a • Stock from dried shiitake mushroom • soy sauce • mirin • sake Kanako Yagi.
Macrobiotic Komatsuna and Tofu Namul instructions
- Boil the tofu for 2-3 minutes, then drain in a sieve..
- Wash the komatsuna thoroughly, boil in a generous amount of water, drain, and cut into bit-sized lengths..
- Put the komatsuna in a bowl, sprinkle on salt and rub in well. Crumble the tofu into the bowl. Finally, add the sesame oil and mix together thoroughly..
Japanese vegetable dishes, Komatsuna and Amazake, balsamic vinegar Komatsuna • a • Balsamic vinegar • Soy sauce • Amazake Sachiko. Easy vegan Japanese food using Boiled deep-fried tofu Kanako Yagi. Japanese vegetable dishes, Komatsuna and Amazake, balsamic vinegar. Komatsuna, a, Balsamic vinegar, Soy sauce, Amazake Sachiko. Bean Sprouts Namul; Spinach Namul; Ground "meat" Tofu; We like our bibimbap toppings to have cooked and uncooked components.