Turnip Namul-style Salad with Sesame Oil.
You can cook Turnip Namul-style Salad with Sesame Oil using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turnip Namul-style Salad with Sesame Oil
- You need 1 of Turnip.
- It’s 1 of Turnip greens.
- Prepare 4 stick of Imitation crab sticks.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of – (to taste) Natural salt.
- It’s 1 of Ground sesame seeds.
Turnip Namul-style Salad with Sesame Oil step by step
- Peel the turnip and cut in half. Then cut into 5mm thick. Parboil the turnip leaves, squeeze out the excess water, and cut into bite-sized pieces. Shred the imitation crab sticks..
- Sprinkle the turnips with salt (not listed) and leave for 10 minutes. Rinse off the salt from the turnips, and pat dry with kitchen paper (don't squeeze them)..
- Toss everything with the sesame oil. Add a pinch of salt and ground sesame seeds. Adjust the taste to your liking..
- If you like fresh turnips, please check this out. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153543-turnip-tuna-salad-with-mustard-flavor.
- If you can spend a bit more… it's delicious if you add spring cabbage. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149388-marinated-spring-cabbage-and-smoked-salmon.