Grilled Parmesan Zucchini.
You can have Grilled Parmesan Zucchini using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Parmesan Zucchini
- It’s of Zucchini.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- Prepare of fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
Grilled Parmesan Zucchini instructions
- Preheat grill ( gas or charcoal, preferably the latter) for medium heat..
- While grill is preheating, cut each zucchini in half then cut halves length wise into 1/4" thick strips..
- Lay cut strips flat on a large baking sheet, drizzle with half of required amount of olive oil and season with half of the required amount of pepper and garlic salt..
- Once grill is preheated, place the seasoned side of zucchini strips down on the grill and repeat step 3 on unseasoned side of zucchini. Grill 3-5 minutes or until the grill marks are prominent on the the zucchini..
- Flip zucchini, add Parmesan cheese to the grilled side of the zucchini, close lid and grill another 3-5 minutes..
- Remove from grill, serve hot and enjoy!.