Royal Fern Namul with a Secret Sauce. Great recipe for Royal Fern Namul with a Secret Sauce. Namul is the Korean macrobiotic way of using minimal spices and sauces to create yummy dishes with vegetables and weeds that grow in the fields. Stop by and experience royal fern for yourself – at our selected, exclusive retail partners around the world.
If you already made the Sukju namul. A traditional Korean side dish made with fernbrake (or bracken fiddleheads). It has a nutty and earthy taste and meaty texture. You can cook Royal Fern Namul with a Secret Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Royal Fern Namul with a Secret Sauce
- It’s 125 grams of Japanese royal fern (boiled) 'zenmai'.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic (grated).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Beef soup stock granules (Dashida).
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame oil (finishing touch).
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Toasted sesame seeds.
Among other things, Gorasi namul is seasoned with soy sauce, minced garlic, sesame oil and sesame seeds. The Korean fern brake side dish GoSaRi NaMul is one of the most common Korean holiday side dishes. You can make this anytime you want, but This dish doesn't need many ingredients, which means the main flavor comes from the fern brake. It has a soft texture and it is a little chewy with a.
Royal Fern Namul with a Secret Sauce step by step
- Boil the fern, drain the water, and cut into bite-sized pieces. If making this for bibimbap, cut into short pieces so that it will blend with the rice..
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the sesame seeds and sesame oil, into a frying pan. Add the fern and mix the seasoning in well. If the fern becomes tangled at this point, untangle it piece by piece..
- Turn the heat to medium and simmer until the fern plumps up and the sauce boils down..
- Drizzle with sesame oil and sprinkle toasted sesame seeds to finish..
- This is so easy to make if you have the secret sauce! Just combine the garlic with this sauce and a little bit of water. Combine it with the fern. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153828-top-secret-all-purpose-yakiniku-sauce.
- Then it's just the same as Step 3! Drizzle with sesame oil and toasted sesame seeds to finish..
- [Related Recipe] Bibimbap with 8 Types of Veggies.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147049-8-namul-bibimbap-with-lots-of-vegetables.
Namul (Korean: 나물) refers to either a variety of edible grass or leaves or seasoned herbal dishes made of them. Wild greens are called san-namul (산나물, "mountain namul"), and spring vegetables are called bom-namul (봄나물, "spring namul"). Gosari is fiddlehead ferns (aka fernbrake or bracken) that's used in many Korean dishes. Learn how to make a side dish with gosari. For the photos of this post, I used mu namul (Korean radish) for the white color instead of doraji.