Namul Style Cucumber and Tomato with Sesame Oil. Cook both sides of eggplant until brown and soft. This refreshing and tasty salad is made with garden-fresh cucumber and juicy-sweet tomatoes, and tossed with a soy-sesame dressing. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
Bitter Melon Salad Korean Namul Style. The balance of soy, sesame, oil and garlic is wonderful, and could be used to dress other steamed vegetables. Great recipe for Cucumber and Korean Nori Seaweed Namul. You can have Namul Style Cucumber and Tomato with Sesame Oil using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Namul Style Cucumber and Tomato with Sesame Oil
- Prepare 3 of Cucumbers.
- You need 1 of pack Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of The seasoning ingredients:.
- You need 2 tbsp of ◆ Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of to 1 teaspoon ◆ Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of to 1 teaspoon ◆ Chicken soup stock granules.
- You need 1 of generous amount ◆ White toasted sesame seeds (I recommend using ground sesame seeds).
I was given a lot of Korean nori seaweed as a souvenir. Cucumber, garlic, green onion, mung bean sprouts, salt, sesame oil, sesame seeds. Heat the sesame oil in a wok and fry the scallions and the cucumber. Add the sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Namul Style Cucumber and Tomato with Sesame Oil step by step
- Slice the cucumbers thinly in any shape you like. I cut the cucumbers lengthwise and then slice them diagonally..
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes. If you're using a regular tomato, dice into 1 cm..
- Put the cucumber and tomato and the ◆ ingredients in a bowl, mix together and it's done!.
- Here's another cucumber and tomato recipe to try. "A Taste of Summer with Lemon: Cucumber and Tomato With Sesame Vinegar".
- Try "Spinach Namul".
- "Bean Sprout Namul".
- Here is a recipe for "Salted Cabbage". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170280-cabbage-only-crunchy-salted-cabbage.
- Here is a sister recipe for "Namul Style Instant Chinese Cabbage Pickles". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170814-quick-pickled-chinese-cabbage-namul-style.
Lay the blade of a large knife flat on top the cucumber and smash down lightly with your other hand. The skin will begin to crack, the flesh will. Arrange tomato and cucumber slices on a platter. Whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, olive oil, and sugar in a small bowl until sugar dissolves. Cucumber chunks, tossed with sesame oil, seasoned rice vinegar, and chili flakes.