Bean Sprouts, Peppers, and Carrot Namul (Korean-Style Salad). Great recipe for Bean Sprouts, Peppers, and Carrot Namul (Korean-Style Salad). I wanted to make one more dish cooked in a microwave for my husband who likes bean sprouts. Stir baby carrot and green onion into the bean sprouts in the bowl.
You also can stir these bean sprouts into soup or simply use them as a side dish with rice. Sookjuk namul (숙주나물 무침), or Korean bean sprouts salad, is one of those essential Korean side dishes, also known as banchan, served in every Korean household, restaurant, and supermarket. It's kimchi's little cousin at Korean barbecues and the quintessential topping for bibimbap. You can have Bean Sprouts, Peppers, and Carrot Namul (Korean-Style Salad) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bean Sprouts, Peppers, and Carrot Namul (Korean-Style Salad)
- Prepare 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- It’s 2 of Green peppers.
- Prepare 5 of cm Carrot.
- You need 1 tsp of ◆Chicken soup stock granules.
- It’s 1 tsp of ◆Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of ◆Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◆Sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ◆Ground sesame seeds (white).
- It’s 1 dash of ◆Salt.
Bean Sprout Salad – Namul ナムル. Namul (나물) refers to Korean seasoned vegetable dish. In Japan, we enjoy many Korean or Korean-inspired dishes. The bean sprout salad is a pretty common dish housewives in Japan make.
Bean Sprouts, Peppers, and Carrot Namul (Korean-Style Salad) step by step
- Wash the bean sprouts and drain the excess water. Julienne the green pepper and carrot. (The flavour will be absorbed better and the cooking time will be reduced if cut into thin slices.).
- Place the vegetables from Step 1 in a heatproof bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for 2.5-3 minutes at 600 W. (Check them halfway through.).
- Drain in a sieve to remove excess water..
- Transfer to a bowl, toss with the ◆ ingredients while they are still hot, and it is done. ※You don't have to add salt. Adjust the amount of salt to taste..
- I made a bibimbap-style rice bowl with this namul https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/158444-bibimbap-style-namul-crumbly-ground-meat-over-rice.
We call this dish Moyashi no Namuru もやしのナムル (bean sprout namul), the original Korean dish for this dish is sukju-namul. My family enjoys this dish on hot. My Bean Sprouts Recipe will show you how to make the very popular Korean Bean Sprouts side dish called Sukju Namul (숙주나물). BTW, just to clarify, the bean sprouts in this Korean Bean Sprouts recipe are Mung Bean Sprouts and NOT Soy Bean Sprouts which is called Kongnamul (콩나물). Put the bean sprouts in a large saucepan with water and salt; cover the top.