3 Different Kimbaps (Korean Seaweed Rolls). These are my favorite Korean kimbap seaweed rolls. I find it tasty with large takuan. Try your own variations by rolling up tuna, cheese or your favorite ingredients They are great for bento (lunch.
You will see what I mean by looking through the tutorial. ***** First, rice! Rinse several times until you get clear water. You will need a little less water than usual. You can have 3 Different Kimbaps (Korean Seaweed Rolls) using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3 Different Kimbaps (Korean Seaweed Rolls)
- It’s 520 grams of Hot cooked white rice.
- You need 3 of bunches Spinach namul.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot namul.
- It’s 3 of Takuan (yellow pickled daikon).
- It’s 1 of enough for 3 rolls Tamagoyaki.
- You need 1 of Fish sausage.
- Prepare 1 of Aburaage.
- Prepare 150 grams of Minced pork.
- You need 1 tsp of Sukiyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of Gochujang.
- It’s 3 of sheets Nori seaweed.
But for this recipe, I'm introducing the most common ingredients for a classic Korean kimbap roll, including imitation crab stick, ham, pickled radish, braised burdock root, egg, carrot, fishcake, and cucumber. One of the biggest challenges for the first-time kimbap maker is finding all of the ingredients. Korean Style Seaweed Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
3 Different Kimbaps (Korean Seaweed Rolls) step by step
- Microwave the spinach and carrot in a microwavable plastic bag. Blot off the excess water with a paper towel. Season with the ☆ ingredients to prepare the namul..
- Make the tamagoyaki with egg, salt, pepper and Dashida in a pan..
- Stir-fry the minced pork in a pan. Season with the sukiyaki sauce and gochujang to make bulgogi..
- Cut the filling ingredients into the same length and narrow width. Do not cut the spinach!.
- Mix the salt, pepper, sesame oil and sesame seeds into the cooked rice., then spread a layer of rice onto the seaweed..
- Lay the filling ingredients on top of the rice (leaving space at the ends as shown). Roll them up with a sushi mat..
- How to make a "nude" kimbap with the rice outside: After spreading the rice on the seaweed, sprinkle a generous layer of sesame seeds over the rice and cover with plastic wrap..
- Flip it over so that the seaweed side faces upward. Place fillings on top of the seaweed and roll with the sushi mat, keeping the plastic wrap over the rice, (and removing it as you roll). Sprinkle more sesame seeds over the rice to prevent sticking..
- To slice neatly, use a well-sharpened knife and wet it with water after each cut..
- I made regular kimbap for the children, a spicy meat bulgogi kimbap, and one "nude" kimbap with the rice on the outside..
Korean Style Seaweed Rolls Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Quick and Easy Kimbap! Korean Style Seaweed Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy. Easy Vegetarian Kimbap (Korean Seaweed Rice Roll) 야채 김밥 Delicious, gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian kimbap (Korean Seaweed Roll 야채 김밥). Fresh vegetables and omelette rolled up in a blanket of Korean rice and seaweed. A lovely, healthy lunch, picnic or party food.