Yakisoba (Fried Noodles). This flavour-packed Yakisoba Noodles recipe is quick and easy to prepare. It's loaded with pork and veggies and drizzled with homemade yakisoba sauce for authentic Japanese flavour! Yakisoba noodles are yellow noodles made from ramen noodles that are steamed and coated Yakisoba (焼きそば) is the Japanese version of stir-fried noodles.
Of course you can use meat (or seafood). Yakisoba is a classic Japanese street food made by stir-frying vegetables, meat and noodles with a sweet and savory sauce. My version retains the taste of authentic Yakisoba but adapts the technique. You can have Yakisoba (Fried Noodles) using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yakisoba (Fried Noodles)
- You need 2 packs of yakisoba noodles.
- You need 1/2 of onion (peel and slice thinly).
- Prepare 1/3 of carrot (peel and cut into small bite sized pieces).
- You need 3-4 of cabbage leaves (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Prepare 1/2 of green onion (optional, slice thinly).
- Prepare 100-200 g of mixed seafood (or sliced pork belly or your choice of meat and seafood).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sesame oil (vegetable oil).
- You need 1 tsp of garlic (optional, chopped or grated).
- You need 1 pinch of crushed red pepper (or shichimi spice powder).
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- You need Sauce: of .
- You need * 2-3 Tbsp of oyster sauce or worcester sauce or mix.
- Prepare * 2 Tbsp each of sake, mirin, soy sauce.
- Prepare For topping: of (as much as you like).
- It’s of dried bonito flakes / dried green seaweed(aonori) / red pickled ginger / mayonnaise.
Take yourself to the summer festivals and fairs in Japan with this yakisoba noodle recipe. Yakisoba is a kind of Japanese fried noodle. Shiratama Dumplings with Sweet Bean Paste. Yakisoba is a Japanese noodle dish that literally translates to grilled (yaki) noodles (soba).
Yakisoba (Fried Noodles) step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan over low heat. Add garlic and red pepper and cook until it smells good. Turn up the heat, put in seafood (or pork) and stir fry for 30 seconds..
- And then add the sauce (marked with *) and noodles and stir fry for a minute. Put all vegetables and cook until the liquid has disappeared. Season with salt and pepper..
- Garnish with dried bonito flakes, dried green seaweed (aonori), red pickled ginger, mayonnaise (optional).
The noodles are stir fried with meat and vegetables. The dish is incredibly versatile and you will find many. Yakisoba is the Japanese variety of fried noodles. Yakisoba noodles are eaten everywhere in Japan, they can be found in restaurants or at traditional food stands, but they are also commonly. Yakisoba (Japanese Fried Noodles) – Yakisoba or Japanese fried noodles is a popular dish.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One of the strongest reasons for going green is to slow down and revel in life. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We should get back to where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. The majority of men and women think nothing of not taking care of their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old negative habits. Once your body wears out, you cannot get a new one, like your car. You should look after your health while you have the ability to do so. Proper nutrition is important for your body to work at best levels. Do you eat because something is available and you enjoy what they taste or do you opt for nutritious foods? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or get junk food at the local mini mart? Consuming sugar and starches, and oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? The things we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. Nowadays it is so easy to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nearly all grocery stores now sell organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to slow down some diseases, or even overturn them. Consuming these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to eat the superfoods rather than junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to work optimally. As a result, the immune system will be able to fight off any malady. You need to have a number of superfoods in your diet daily. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Next, add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Moreover, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health as you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.