Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker.
You can have Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker
- Prepare 2 kg (4 lbs) of chicken thigh.
- Prepare 5 cm (2 inches) of ginger, cut into 3 parts and then crushed.
- Prepare 10 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 4 of green onion, the white part only, cut 1 inch.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of salt (according to taste).
- You need 1 liter (1 quart) of water.
- Prepare as needed of soy sauce.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- You need 10 of garlic cloves, chopped.
Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker step by step
- Add water, ginger, garlic, scallions and salt to the slow cooker. Stir well. Add chicken. Put the slow cooker lid on, press the "low" button and set the timer for 4 hours..
- After 4 hours, check if the chicken has been cooked or not. Otherwise, cook for another hour (this depends on the size of the chicken)..
- Take the chicken out (save the broth for another use), brush the chicken with soy sauce..
- Heat sesame oil, saute the chopped garlic until golden brown. Keep stirring, don't let it get burnt. Pour the garlic and the oil over the chicken that has been brushed with soy sauce..
- Serve it with Hainanese rice (recipe 👉 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/5403953-hainanese-rice-with-rice-cooker?via=sidebar-recipes) or warm white rice..
Going Green for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the best points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and enjoy life. This is doable regardless of how busy and frenzied your life is. We should take a step back and fix diseases before they come about. Regrettably, just about people don’t worry about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem instantly. Naturally, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Unlike the car buying process, you can’t trade in your exhausted body for a new one. You need to look after your health while you can do so. Your body has to have sufficient amounts of nutrients to run at its most effective levels. Do you eat because food is available and you savor the taste or do you opt for nutritious foods? Do you regularly eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Eating sugar and starches, and also fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? The foods we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. Men and women are becoming more and more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Good nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets. Most likely, your local grocery store now has an organic food aisle. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to delay a number of diseases, or even reverse them. By consuming these foods, your body will more fit. You will start to feel a lot better when you decide to consume the superfoods in place of junk food. Your body will begin to function as it was meant to when you give it the right nutrition. As a result, your immune system will easily ward off illnesses. You should have a few superfoods in your diet daily. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Then, try adding a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other essentials. See to it that you eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods on a regular basis, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.