Grilled lemon pepper chicken sandwich. I have found my perfect lemon pepper chicken recipe. The perfect dinner for a busy weeknight. These delicious and juicy Lemon Pepper Chicken Skewers are perfect for those days you just want to grill out and enjoy the beautiful weather.
How do you make lemon pepper chicken? Grilled Chicken Salad, Healthy Salad Recipe (weight loss Recipe). Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. You can cook Grilled lemon pepper chicken sandwich using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled lemon pepper chicken sandwich
- Prepare of chicken breast.
- You need of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- It’s of buns.
- You need of Mayo.
- It’s of Shredded lettuce.
- You need of tomatoes.
- It’s of dill pickles.
- It’s of Swiss cheese.
This Lemon Pepper Chicken from Delish.com will make you excited for chicken again. Lemon Pepper Chicken Is The Quickest Weeknight Dinner. This homemade lemon pepper chicken is made with lemon, pepper, olive oil, garlic, flour and salt. Make this with any cut of chicken you want, grill it, bake it or sear it.
Grilled lemon pepper chicken sandwich instructions
- Cut your chicken breast into strips and cook on medium heat with butter and lemon pepper seasoning and onion powder. Cook about 10 minutes or until cooked through..
- Spread mayo on your buns and grill in a skillet or on a griddle and then place chicken, tomato slices, pickle, cheese, lettuce and more mayo..
The juice is a bit lemony, but mostly it is sour. But Lemon Pepper Chicken is not sour or even tangy. A little lemon and a little pepper liven up ordinary chicken breasts for dinner on the grill. Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white. If you want to go with the same flavors and basic method but prefer chicken pieces, go forth!