Cream cheese cinnamon buns. Cream cheese in the dough makes these cinnamon rolls irresistibly flaky and tender. These cinnamon buns are irresistibly flaky and tender; a layer of cream cheese adds richness to their filling. Thanks to Red Star Yeast, one of our valued partners, for this recipe.
Salt: cinnamon rolls made without salt tastes very plain and in addition, salt also helps to control yeast in cinnamon roll recipes so don't skip it. Just cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and vanilla. Cinnabon, you've got nothing on these rolls. You can have Cream cheese cinnamon buns using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream cheese cinnamon buns
- It’s 12 large of buttermilk bisket.
- Prepare 2 packages of 8oz cream cheese.
- It’s 1 box of confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of nut (opional).
Perfect Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting. I use a meat thermometer to check. The middle ones will be at a lower temperature but will continue baking via carry-over cooking once removed from the oven. For the thick cream cheese icing: Blend the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.
Cream cheese cinnamon buns step by step
- Per heat oven 350.
- Cream together 1 8oz Cream cheese and 1cup confectioners set aside.
- Melt butter in long dish.
- Mix 1cup sugar with 2tsp ground cinnamon.
- Roll 1 biscuit with rolling pin flat spread 1tbs cream cheese evenly roll up and then roll in butter. …. roll in cinnamon sugar….. tie in a knot…and..place on baking sheet.
- Repeat until all biscuit are finished. About an inch apart. Cover with the remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cream together remaining ingredients for frosting. Cover with a blanket of cream cheese frosting and enjoy.
Add the milk and mix until smooth. Top the warm cinnamon buns with icing and serve. The cinnamon cream cheese filling makes the rolls so gooey and sticky, the perfect cinnamon roll! Since the cream cheese is added as a filling, it's so much quicker to make these buns when compared to traditional cinnamon buns and lighter in calories. They're easier to make than you think—and simply scrumptious with a drizzle of cream cheese glaze.