Cinnamon buns drizzled with warm caramel sauce. I've drizzled mine with some caramel sauce, I had stashed away in my fridge, which made them extra indulgent. You can use your favourite caramel or As any baked goods these cinnamon buns are at their best straight out of the oven! If you like sweet rolls, check out my Chocolate and Almond Rolls.
Once the caramel has cooled on your. Mix the soft cheese, icing sugar and cinnamon together. Spread over the buns while still slightly warm, so the icing drips into the swirls of the buns a little without melting completely. You can have Cinnamon buns drizzled with warm caramel sauce using 20 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon buns drizzled with warm caramel sauce
- You need 2 3/4 cups of flour.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of instant dry yeast.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of vanilla.
- It’s Pinch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 2 1/2 Tablespoons of butter.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of butter (room temperature).
- You need 1.5 Tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need of Caramel Glaze.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 6 Tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
These vegan cinnamon buns come with a smooth caramel sauce and the crunch of pecans. Serve warm from the oven with coffee. Learn how to make these amazing homemade caramel pecan sticky buns!! Soft and light cinnamon rolls covered in a sticky and gooey caramel sauce and loaded.
Cinnamon buns drizzled with warm caramel sauce step by step
- Mix dry ingredients and set aside..
- Warm the butter, milk, oil, and water (finger test).
- Mix wet and dry ingredients until you reach a smooth dough pulling away from your bowl. If dry add a Tablespoon of milk..
- Knead on a lightly floured surface for a 5-7 minutes..
- Place dough in a lightly oiled bowl and allow to double its size..
- Punch down the dough and roll out the dough on the counter (add a little flour if needed on the counter..
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C..
- Roll into a 15 by 9-inch rectangle..
- Spread butter all over the dough..
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar in a bowl..
- Sprinkle on the dough evenly..
- Tightly roll up the dough lengthwise into a log..
- Cut into even pieces and place in an oil round pan and allow to sit for 30 minutes covered (During this time preheat oven to 350F/180C).
- Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned..
- Caramel Glaze.
- In a saucepan on medium heat stir sugar with a heat resistant spatula. Watch closely..
- Once the sugar starts to melt and become a light amber color and melted, add your butter all in one go. Be careful, it will bubble up with all the heat..
- Drizzle the cream in while stirring..
- Turn off heat and pour it out into a heat resistant jar to cool down..
To serve, drizzle beignets with caramel sauce and sprinkle with cinnamon. All Reviews for Cinnamon Apple Beignets with Caramel Sauce. Soft and light cinnamon rolls covered in a sticky and gooey caramel sauce and loaded wit. Recipe for a moist apple bundt cake drizzled with a sweet, rich butter pecan glaze. Then baked golden brown and topped with warm caramel sauce!