Korean Fried Chicken.
You can cook Korean Fried Chicken using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean Fried Chicken
- It’s 10 pcs of chicken legs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 pcs of egg.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Rock salt.
- You need 3 cups of canola oil(or enough for deep fry).
- Prepare of For Korean Fried Chicken sauce.
- Prepare 5 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of Lee Kum kee.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Sesame seed.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 5 tbsp of banana ketchup or tomato sauce.
Korean Fried Chicken step by step
- Put the flour into 2 separate breading plate then scramblr 2 eggs and put it on 3rd plate which makes it 3 breading plate.
- Clean and slice the chicken so that it will be cooked evenly..
- Put salt into the chicken then massage it so the salt will cover all chicken evenly..
- Put chicken on the breadinv pan(flour) then make sure it's all civered with flour then after that put in on the breading pan(scrammbled egg) coat it evenly then coat it finally with the last breading pan(flour) repeat to all chicken legs..
- Make sure the oil is hot then put 2 chicken legs at a time or 3 chicken legs depending in your apn capacity. Make sure dont overcrowd. 10 mins each side of chicken repeat to all chicken. Make sure it's low to medium heat to make sure it's cooked deep..
- Finely minced the garlic then saute it..
- Put the honey and the lee kum kee then mix it..
- Add ketchup or tomato sauce then mix it.
- On separate bowl mix flour and water make sure to mix evenly so that there will be no residue of flour then add it in the pan together with sesame oil then mix it.
- Add the sugar and half of sesame seed and keep on mixing until it's not to thick and not to sloppy..
- When it's finish. On a separate pan tuen it on low heat then put the cooked chicken legs first then put the korean fried chicken sauce then mix it evenly so that all chicken legs will be coated..
- When it's finish and coated well. Put it on a serving plate then add the remaining sesame seed. Enjoy!!.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that many people appreciate. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We must get back to where it was a better idea to avoid disease in the first place. A lot of folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and mend it with a pill the next day. We’re bombarded with adverts for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old negative habits. When your body quites functioning right, you cannot get a new one. You need to take care of your health while you can. Your body cannot work correctly if it does not have proper nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are eating is good for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. The things we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. Men and women are becoming increasingly concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. A lot of nutritious food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food aisle in virtually all grocery stores. In this section of the store, you’ll see the superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to delay or reverse some diseases. You will discover that you think more clearly when you consume these foods. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to eat the superfoods in place of junk food. Your body will begin to function as it was meant to when you provide it with the right nutrition. As a result, your immune system will easily fight off health conditions. Your daily diet have to contain at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Additionally, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods daily, you should get rid of any weight problems. Adopting a green living diet plan will provide you with exactly what you need for good health. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.