You can cook Korean Pancake using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean Pancake
- You need 1/2 cup of Korean pancake mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of cold water.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Sliced scallions (about 2 1/2 inches long).
- Prepare of Sliced red bell peppers.
- You need of Shrimp (halved).
- Prepare 1 of large egg (beaten).
- Prepare of Dipping Sauce:.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of scallions (tiny slices).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Korean powder chilli peppers.
Korean Pancake step by step
- Instructions: 1. Combine pancake flour mix and salt. Pour cold water while mixing. Until smooth. Set aside. 2. Whisk egg and set aside. 3. In a pan or griddle, heat up oil, swirl oil to cover pan, saute shrimp for 3 minutes, add veggies and cook for a few minutes. 4. Flip shrimp and veggies before pouring your batter. Now pour in your pancake batter mixture. 5. Before flipping the pancake, pour the egg on top, crisscross or however you like. Wait until batter is formed before flipping again.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One of the greatest points of going green is to slow down and revel in life. This is attainable regardless of how busy and hectic your life is. We must get back to the point where it was a lot better to prevent disease in the first place. A lot of individuals think nothing of mistreating their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. It isn’t possible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the newest pill to treat your health problems. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old bad habits. As soon as your body wears out, you can’t exchange it for a new one, like your car. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take goood care of your body. Your body has to have sufficient amounts of nutrients to run at its optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are eating is healthy for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food joints? Because a lot of folks decide to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, possibly triggered by the foods that are eaten. Many people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food stores. Nearly all grocery stores these days carry organic foods. In the organic food section, you’ll see the superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to delay some diseases, or even reverse them. You will see that you think more clearly when you begin to consume these foods. You will start to feel a lot better when you decide to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to work well. As a result, it will allow your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. Your daily diet should have at least several of these super foods. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other superfoods to add. Additionally, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Following a green living meal plan will provide you with just what you need for good health. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits right now.