Juicy lamb burger. Ground lamb is more expensive than chuck or turkey, for sure. It makes a basic burger something so much more special- tangy, earthy. The natural flavors of the meat are complimented in this version by the spices, giving this a middle eastern feel.
Even people who don't really like lamb have enjoyed These juicy lamb burgers are filled with goat cheese, roasted garlic, fresh rosemary, chipotle chiles. Put a teaspoon of garlic paste, salt and half a teaspoon black. Choose lamb burgers as a great alternative to beef. You can have Juicy lamb burger using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Juicy lamb burger
- You need 250 gms of Mutton mince.
- You need 2 of Potatoes boiled.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 tsp of rice flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- It’s Few of chopped green chilli.
- You need 2-3 tsp of corn flour for binding.
- It’s to taste of salt accordingly.
- It’s 2-3 of Burger buns.
- You need as required of cheese slices.
- You need as required of mayonnaise/ sriracha sauce (to make a dip).
- It’s For of potato wedges :.
- You need 3-4 of large potatoes.
Choose lamb burgers as a great alternative to beef. These succulent, juicy patties are packed full of flavour and go well with cool, creamy mint yogurt. Thick and juicy lamb burgers are mixed with an unusual mix of flavors that enhance and complement these burgers. Fresh toppings and a creamy sauce make these lamb burgers unforgettable!
Juicy lamb burger instructions
- Wash it thoroughly & cut in wedges shape with skin. Some salt, red chilli, dry herbs, and cornflour Mix mutton mince with all the ingredients written above, make round flat Tikkies out of it and pan fry it in refined oil !! Also known as mutton Chapli kababs !! Keep it on absorbent paper.
- Take a bun, cut it from the center,, apply mayo dip (5 tsp mayonnaise +2 tsp Sriracha sauce + oregano) mix it, also known as burger mayo !!! Apply one cheese slice, then our mutton tikki,,, then apply mayo dip ! Add ons: a slice of cucumber,, lettuce & tomato as per ur choice !!.
- For potato wedges :put cuted wedges in boiling water for 3 mins!! Take out cool it,, then add some salt, red chilli powder, oregano,, coriander powder,, and some cornflour!! Just deep fry it !!!.
This is a juicy lamb burger that you will definitely LOVE 🍔 If this made you even a little hungry, you're definitely going to. Combine chopped shallots and garlic with lamb to form a juicy, protein-packed patty for this delicious lamb gyro burger. And to keep with the Greek theme, top this burger with feta cheese, red onion. If Jimmy Buffet was from Cyprus, this would be his burger! Switch up your burger game with this recipe for a lamb burger topped with herbed yogurt and After tweaking the spice levels and experimenting with patty sizes, he came up with this juicy burger.