Dabeli. Dabeli is also called as kutchi dabeli or kachchhi dabeli or kacchi dabeli. Basically dabeli is a spicy, tangy and sweet potato filling inside a bun – more specifically the Indian bun – called as pav, drizzled. Dabeli. (Kutchi dabeli, Double roti, कच्छी दाबेली, Kachcchi dabeli).
Dabeli is a tangy Gujarati snack which is. well, to be honest, many have an assumption about dabeli recipe, that it is one of the complex recipes to be prepared at home. i would totally disagree to that assumption. i may agree to the point that it. dabeli recipe, how to make dabeli, kutchi dabeli recipe, kacchi dabeli with Dabeli or Kacchi Dabeli is a spicy potato mixture combined with onions, garlic chutney, meetha chutney, spiced masala. Dabeli is a popular street food that's available mainly on the streets of Gujarat and Mumbai. Dabeli originated in Mandvi in the Kutch region of Gujarat in India and hence, it's alternative names Kutchi.. You can have Dabeli using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dabeli
- It’s of For dabeli masala.
- It’s 1 of red chilli.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coriander seeds.
- You need 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of clove.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s of For filling.
- You need 1 cup of boiled mashed potato.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- You need 2 tablespoon of dabeli masala.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 15 of burgur buns.
- Prepare as needed of Butter for cooking.
- Prepare of To serve.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roasted peanuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nylon sev.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh pomegranate.
- You need 2 teaspoon of fresh garlic chutney.
- Prepare 6 tablespoon of khajur ki chutney.
Dabeli or Kutchi dabeli or Double Roti (Devnagari: दाबेली – कच्छी दाबेली) is a snack food of India, originating in the Kutch region of Gujarat. It is a spicy snack made by mixing boiled potatoes with a dabeli masala, and putting the mixture between pav (burger bun). Dabeli recipe – It is the popular street food snack from Kutchh, Gujarat. And nowadays it is popular all over How to make Dabeli Masala?
- Roast all the ingredients in a pan for 2/3minutes.grind to a powder in a blander..
- For filling.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.when the crackle,add the hing debeli marsala patato salt 1/2cup water and mix well.remove from the heat add 2table spoon of khajur chutney mix well. Dived 18portions keep aside..
- How to proceed.
- Slice the burger buns into halves and cook the buns in a pan using little butter.placed a portion of filling in lower half of each bun.Top with the chopped onion peanuts coriander sev pomegranate fresh garlic chutney and khajur chutney.sandwich it with the top halves of the burger buns.Serve hot..
Take all the whole spices for dabeli masala into the grinder jar. Dabeli -Pav buns stuffed with spicy mashed potato and peanut, pomegranate pearls topping -A A very flavourful spice mix- Dabeli masala is a must ,rest all the ingredients are easily available at home. Dabeli is a popular snack and a famous street food from the state of Gujarat. (Wiki mentions that the recipe originated in the Kutch region of Gujarat) It is the Indian burger filled with potato filling and. Sometimes you do not need to do a lot for the food to taste good. This dabeli is like a sandwich where stuffing is spicy potato mixture with different chutneys, sev, peanuts and pomegranate seeds.