Sweet and Spice Chili. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. This delicious sweet and spicy chili recipe with brown sugar is our family's favorite! With the perfect flavor combination this subtley sweet, yet sassy chili is sure to win you over.
In a Dutch oven, brown steak in oil. Add the ground beef, onions and garlic to the pan; cook and stir over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. This sweet and spicy chili is now one of my favorite meals. You can have Sweet and Spice Chili using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Spice Chili
- Prepare 2 cup of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeno Chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 can of Chili Beans.
- It’s 1 can of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Barbecue Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chili Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Siracha.
This recipe makes a huge pot of chili, so it is a great meal to serve to company, or you can just enjoy the leftovers. I like to cook the sweet chili recipe one day ahead of time, and then on the day we are going to eat it, I let it simmer in the slow cooker all day. It gets all of those flavors nice and blended together. Sweet and spicy, this chili dish will soon become your go-to chili recipe for those cold, wintery nights.
Sweet and Spice Chili instructions
- In a medium sized pot heat up the olive oil and cook the onions, garlic and jalapeno with the ground beef and season with seasoned salt and chili powder..
- Then add all the liquids into the pot after meat and vegtables are cooked and stir well..
- Then add the canned beans and diced tomatoes to the pot and stir well..
- Now let simmer on low for 45 minutes stirring occasionaly..
How to Make Sweet and Spicy Chili – Step by Step In a large Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, celery, carrots, and bell pepper. This Asian sweet chili garlic sauce is commonly made of peppers (fresh Thai chilies or red jalapenos or dried red chili flakes), sugar, salt, garlic, and rice vinegar thickened with slurry. Sweet and Spicy Chili Sauce (Thai Style) Thai sweet chili sauce is an integral part of my diet. I use it as a dipping sauce for Asian flavored appetizers or egg rolls, or I add couple of tablespoons of the gooey goodness on breaded chicken bits and vegetables to make a delicious stir fry dish.