Pulled Pork Sandwiches.
You can cook Pulled Pork Sandwiches using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Prepare of pork shoulder (4.5-5 pounds).
- You need of red onions, sliced.
- Prepare of Smoked Parmesan, grated.
- You need of Brioche Buns.
- Prepare of barbecue sauce.
- Prepare of Slow Cooker.
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- You need of yellow onions.
- You need of chicken broth or stock.
- You need of Rub.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- You need of chili powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- You need of Horseradish Garlic Mayo.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of horseradish.
- You need of garlic, minced.
Pulled Pork Sandwiches step by step
- Slice one yellow onion and place in one layer in slow cooker. In another layer, place slices of garlic. Top with a final layer of the other sliced onion..
- Mix together rub ingredients, and massage into the pork shoulder..
- Place the pork shoulder over the bed of onions and garlic in the slow cooker. Pour the chicken broth over the pork..
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 10 hours..
- Remove the pork and place on a cutting board..
- Pull apart the pork with forks. Place in a bowl and toss with barbeque sauce..
- Slice brioche buns and toast under broiler (550°F). Meanwhile, mix the horseradish, garlic, and mayonnaise in a bowl..
- Spread the mayonnaise on the toasted buns, top with the cheese, onions, and pulled pork. Serve..