Bam! Filling Sandwiches.
You can cook Bam! Filling Sandwiches using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bam! Filling Sandwiches
- It’s of Chicken thigh.
- It’s of leaves Lettuce.
- It’s of Broccoli.
- You need of Butter (room temperature).
- It’s of Sliced bread.
- You need of For Sauces.
- You need of Mustard.
- It’s of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Krazy Salt.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Bam! Filling Sandwiches step by step
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and season with salt and pepper. Saute the chicken skin side down..
- Tear up the lettuce by hand and pat dry with paper towels. Blanch the broccoli and cut into 3 mm slices..
- Make the sauce, seasoning as you cook it, then combine with the chicken. Meanwhile, toast the bread slices and spread good amount of butter as soon as it's done..
- Pile the lettuce, broccoli and chicken on 2 slices of bread in that order. Place the rest of the lettuce on top then lay the bread on top..