Mae's Special Spice Mixx. T By popular request, am sharing the recipe for my special spice mix with the exact measurement. Have you ever had all the ingredients out to make tacos and looked in your pantry only to find you're out of taco seasoning? Speculaas Spice Mix is often used in Dutch cuisine.
Welcome to Mae's Meals Healthy, Hearty, Home CookeD Deliciousness! Weekly Special: Chicken Salad Croissant, Pork Chops, Chicken Fajita Bowl & Keto Pizza. We ask top food bloggers, chefs and herb experts to share their favourite spice mix that lends flavour and flair to their food – and their life. You can have Mae's Special Spice Mixx using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mae's Special Spice Mixx
- You need of Ingredients.
- You need 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 5 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 4 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Mae's Special Spice Mixx instructions
- place all ingredients in a medium shaker bottle and shake vigorously until blended.
- enjoy in soups stews and meat dishes.
- for display, layer the different spices in contrasting layers 1/4 teaspoon at a time for desired effect..
Bringing these blends into your own kitchen can lend authenticity to international dishes and provide creative inspiration for your everyday cooking. Granny's Special Spice Mix is a healthy blend of gracefully selected organic herbs and spices. This is a mildly hot Cajun spice mix you make yourself with common spices from your pantry. For those who like it hotter, add the optional crushed red pepper. This makes a great oven Cajun hashbrowns!