Cheesy Chili casserole. In a bowl, add the chili and tomato sauce and stir to combine. Add a layer of the chili. ▼ Please see the description below for ingredient amounts ▼ Today I present my Chili Cheese Dog Casserole. This casserole encompasses all the flavors of a.
Chili Cheese Dog Casserole is the best Super Bowl main dish! No need to worry chili dripping out of the bun onto your carpet and guests can easily help themselves. Make it up to a day ahead of time. You can cook Cheesy Chili casserole using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chili casserole
- Prepare of casserole.
- Prepare 1 1/3 lb of ground sirloin or your favorite ground meat.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 14 1/2 oz of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- You need of spice.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare of topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- It’s of topping raw.
- You need 1 tbsp of cilantro.
- You need 1/2 small of onion.
Also I used the spiral noodles (Rotini) in the bottom of the casserole (cooked very aldente) then the chili mix and put plenty of cheese over the top. With warm chili, gooey cheese, and classic hot dogs, this is a delicious dinner the whole family will love. I got this recipe from a relative, she called it Enchilada Casserole though. I personally omit the onions and use Combine remainder of chips with the cheese, chili, enchilada sauce, and minced onion.
Cheesy Chili casserole step by step
- Preheat oven 450°.
- Brown the siloin or ground meat. Drain it. Add parmesan cheese, tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, cayenne pepper, garlic, onion powder, and arrowroot powder. Mix well..
- Simmer till thickens. Spray a pie pan with nonstick spray. Add meat mixture. Add cheddar cheese on top. Bake in oven 30 -35 minutes..
- Finely chop the onion. When casserole is done add raw onion and cilantro on top..
Chili Cheese Casserole (Oven Recipe) – Recipes That Crock! This Chili Cheese Casserole recipe for your oven is super simple and a real crowd pleaser! Learn how to make Chili-Cheese Casserole for a Crowd. Chili, sour cream, cheese and Fritos come together to make an amazing casserole. Tater tot casserole is one of our favorite winter comfort foods, but the addition of the chili would be so delicious.