Spice-Filled Authentic Keema Curry. Keema Curry is an Indian curry made of ground meat and minced vegetables. The spices are toned down, and other umami seasonings and curry roux are incorporated to suit the Japanese palate. Keema recipe with video & step by step photos.
In this video, you will see how to make perfect chicken keema recipe, basically this chicken recipe is one of the most famous recipe in muslim society. Keema curry is a traditional, spiced curry that blends flavours of cumin, cassia, cardamom and coriander to create a dish full of flavour and aroma. Often served with pitta breads, pilau rice or homemade bombay potatoes, which are easy to make yourself. You can cook Spice-Filled Authentic Keema Curry using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spice-Filled Authentic Keema Curry
- Prepare 1 can of Mixed beans.
- You need 3 medium of Onions.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Oil or olive oil.
- Prepare 30 grams of Ginger.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 of to 3 Red chili peppers (deseeded).
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
- You need 1 can of Canned tomato.
- It’s 250 grams of Ground combined pork and beef.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ■Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ■Garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ■Cumin seeds.
- You need 600 ml of Water.
- Prepare 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 tablespoon Instant coffee.
- You need 1 tsp of Curry powder (I used S&B curry powder).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy milk or fresh cream.
- It’s 2 of rounded teaspoons Yogurt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Coriander.
For a complete one pot recipe, add. This authentic Indian ground beef recipe is called "Qeema" and is an amazingly simple yet complex tasting curried Indian dish. It's also known as Keema or Kheema, and the beauty of this Indian ground beef recipe is that it is so very authentic and yet, you will recognise every spice in the recipe. This turkey keema recipe is absolutely delicious!
Spice-Filled Authentic Keema Curry instructions
- Make the curry base. Slowly fry the finely chopped onions in 3 tablespoons of oil over low heat until they turn amber in color..
- Add the canned tomato and cumin to the onions and fry..
- Fry the finely chopped garlic, ginger and red chili peppers in olive oil over low heat until they become fragrant. (Make sure not to burn them.).
- Combine Step 2 and Step 3, and add the ■ spices and fry..
- Add the meat and fry..
- Add the water, mixed beans, soup stock cubes, bay leaf, salt, instant coffee and curry powder, and simmer for 30 minutes over low heat..
- Remove the bay leaf, add the soy milk and yogurt, and simmer for 10 minutes. Then add the garam masala. The spiciness of garam masala varies depending on the brand, so adjust accordingly..
- Simmer for another 30 minutes until the liquid evaporates. And you're done!!.
- You definitely need turmeric rice with this curry!! (Uncooked rice – 3 rice cooker cups) Turmeric – 1 teaspoon, soup stock cube – 1/2, butter – 10 g, water – add a little less than the normal rice..
Hundreds of Tried and Tested Curry and Tandoori Recipes. Fry the onions until lightly browned and then add the garlic/ginger paste and the chillies. Goes best with naan, rice or bread. Leftovers are great for keema samosas or stuffed kulchas. Add chopped tomatoes, all the ground spices except garam masala and salt to the pan.