Tony’s Chili con Carne. Chili con carne, meaning 'chili with meat', is a spicy stew containing chili peppers (sometimes in the form of chili powder), meat (usually beef), and often tomatoes and beans. Other seasonings may include garlic, onions, and cumin. The dish originated in northern Mexico or southern Texas.
Finde was du suchst – köstlich & vielfältig. Jetzt ausprobieren mit ♥ Chefkoch.de ♥. Le Chili Con Carne est un plat complet, sain et aux couleurs Mexicaines ! You can have Tony’s Chili con Carne using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tony’s Chili con Carne
- You need 1 kg of minced beef.
- It’s 2 of x red onions.
- You need 2 of x garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of x red Pepper.
- You need 1 of x spring Onion.
- Prepare 8 of x cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of x Bitburger beer.
- You need 1 of x teaspoon Demerara sugar.
- You need 1 of x small piece of dark chocolate.
- It’s of Maggie sauce.
- Prepare 1 of x Lemon.
- You need 1 of x Lime.
- You need of Indian Chili powder.
- You need 2 of x dried chili 🌶.
- Prepare of Chili Panca (spice).
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Sweet Paprika.
- You need of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s of Cumin.
- It’s 1 of small cup of red wine.
- It’s 1 of x tomato purée.
- Prepare of Grated parmigiana cheese.
- You need 2 of x cups of Basmati rice.
- You need pods of Cardamom.
- You need of Star anise.
Un excellent plat pour retrouver le sourire et le soleil ! How to make a classic. "Chili con Carne". Three little words that describe such a wonderful meal. It literally translates from Spanish to "Chili with Meat", and as generic as The chili sauce is made with chili powders or dried chilies that are rehydrated and cooked into a sauce, usually with onions and garlic, and seasonings.
Tony’s Chili con Carne step by step
- Start by getting prepared! Chop up the vegetables (quite small).
- Heat up your pot add a small amount of olive oil. If your pan isn’t non- stick add a little more. Add your beef and cook until browned. Then add a cup of beer to the beef and let it simmer mix in with the beef. (I like to drink the rest 😉).
- Add salt and pepper. And a small amount of wine and mix thoroughly. Then add your chopped veggies. (not the tomato’s yet!) and mix in. Add a tablespoon of Sweet Paprika and a very small amount of smoked Paprika to the beef. Add one teaspoon Indian chili powder, chili panca.
- Add tomato Purée and the cherry tomatoes and refill the purée bottle with water and add to the beef. Mix in. As soon as it starts to bubble turn down the heat on low..
- Add lemon juice and two finely chopped dried chilies with half a teaspoon of cumin..
- Chop up one small piece of the dark chocolate and squeeze one lime wedge into the beef. Taste and add salt and or pepper if needed. It should be full of flavors and the heat of the chili will come after..
- Add 2 cups of rice to a sieve and wash thoroughly then add to pot with Lid. Then with same cup add 3 cups of water put in star anis and crushed cardamom seeds and season with salt and pepper. Bring the rice to the boil then turn it back down to low heat and place on the lid. Let it cook for 10- 12 minutes. Remove star anis and cardamom seeds..
- When the rice is finished you can serve ! Finish the plate with the grated parmigiana cheese 🧀.
Reviews for: Photos of Award Winning Chili Con Carne. Recette Chili con carne facile : découvrez les ingrédients, ustensiles et étapes de préparation. This Chilli Con Carne is a Classic. This belly warming dish of meaty, spicy joy is a regular on our dinner table. Today I'm going back to basics and re-making an old favourite: Chilli Con Carne.